Sunday, April 3, 2011

Grand Opening!

Well, we just finished our 4th week!  I can't believe how fast the first month has flown by!  And what a ride it has been.  I have met so many great people.  I truly can say that I love my job!  On April 15th and 16th we will be hosting our Grand Opening event. There will be treats, specials, and draws for our customers.  Starting tomorrow, every purchase made at the store will enter your name into the draw.  What can you win??



1.  A pair of our super cute, super comfy Corso Como ballet flats.  Color of your choice.


2.  A beautiful handbag from Hobo International.


3.  A pair of Stuart Weitzman shoes - your choice of any of the styles we have in store!



The draw will be made at the end of the day on April 16th.  We hope to see you all there!

Shelley


4 comments:

  1. I will definitely be there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insane, Shelley!

    Congrats on a month! I'm in love with your store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the store!! I will be by for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a terrific addition to uptown Saint John shopping!

    ReplyDelete