Monday, February 14, 2011

Shoe Love - Michael Kors, Minnetonka and Miz Mooz

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  I say this while I sip on my cup of tea, here alone in my kitchen.  Sad sounding valentine's day, you say?  Where is my hubby?  How dare he be out without me on V-day?  Well, he is currently at the store painting the walls and getting things ready for opening day.  Without him, I probably wouldn't be here writing you this blog post.  I have talked about opening this store now for years, but without his encouragement and help, I may not of ever gotten to this point.  So, him painting away at the store tonight after working all day....the best valentine's day present he could ever give me!

Now, onto a few of the other brands that we'll be carrying at the store!

Michael Kors - um, need I say any more?  This line of shoes is probably one of my ultimate favorites.  http://www.michaelkors.com/.  Their mission statement says: " our mission is to bring our vision of a jet-set, luxury lifestyle to women and men around the globe", and that they do.  You can't help but feel luxurious when you slip on a pair of Michael Kors shoes - whether its sky-high stiletto sandals or a cute pair of loafers. 

Michael Kors Mesh Bootie in white

One of the biggest trends seen over the last couple of years has been the moccasin - Minnetonka Moccasins in particular.  http://minnetonkamoccasin.com/  Minnetonka is a mainstay of American style.  They can be seen everywhere...from the streets of New York to the mountains of Colorado. From the Opry in Nashville to the Santa Monica pier and from London to Tokyo. No matter the footprint, all are made with genuine "moccasin soul".
Minnetonka Moccasin Kilty Suede Moc

This next brand is probably new to most of you - Miz Mooz.  http://www.miz-mooz.com/ Miz Mooz was started in 2001 as a private label brand, carried exclusively in a small chain of stores in NY and San Fransisco.  These shoes are designed in New York City, and each pair is handmade. Miz Mooz shoes are fun, funky, and cute!!  They carry a cool downtown vibe.

Miz Mooz "Symphony"

So, that is the shoe-lovin for tonight!  

Shelley


2 comments:

  1. I've already started saving! The anticipation is KILLING me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Michael Kors, they have fabulous shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete