Friday, February 25, 2011

Shoeaholic confessions - Nine West, Corso Como and Bernardo

So, are you a shoeaholic?  I have a confession.  Last weekend I was in Moncton to meet with a distributor.  I was viewing the fall 2011 line. (beautiful, I must say)  One of my best girlfriends lives in Moncton, so I decided that I would stay the night in Moncton.  We'd do a little shopping, go out for a nice supper, and enjoy some vino.  A much needed break from the craziness of setting up the shop.  So, after my meeting we did a little shopping.  And of course, I have to go to every shoe store and scope it out. (I call it research)  There in one of the stores was a gorgeous pair of over-the-knee flat, buttery-soft leather boots.  Oh, and they were 70% off.  So, I couldn't help myself, and tried them on.  They fit like a glove, and were BEAUTIFUL!!  Oh, I ho hummed about these boots for quite some time, wearing them around the store, and debating to myself if I should buy them or not.  Should I, or not?  Well, in the end I decided not - seeing I'm opening up my own shoe store in a couple of weeks.  I'm going to have tons of shoes to choose from!  I can just imagine the look on my hubby's face if I would of brought those boots home.  He would of thought I was crazy - or maybe I should say that it would of confirmed this! :)

Ready for a few more brands we'll be carrying?

Nine West is a brand that you can always depend on having a great pair of shoes for a great price. www.ninewest.com  Established in 1978, this brand got its name from its location - 9 West 57th Street in NY.  This brand provides women with designs which come right off the runway.  Fabulous!!



Nine West Arzytoo in Black

Corso Como is another new brand to Saint John. http://www.corsocomo.com.br/site/content/home/ This brand is based on the principals of comfort, design and social-environmental work.  Hand-assembled in boutique factories, these shoes are composed of the finest materials available in the marketplace.  These shoes offer flexible soles and soft leather lining, allowing the foot to "breath". 

Corso Como Delicious Pump in Nude

Looking for that perfect summer sandal?  Look no longer - come in and see Bernardo sandals.  http://www.bernardofootwear.com/  These sandals are stunning!  This brand was started in 1946 in Florence Italy.  A favorite of celebs, Jackie O even owned the Bernardo Miami sandal in all 16 colors back in the late 50's/early 60's.




Bernardo Mojo Sandal in Black

So, I was to be leaving on a jet plane to Toronto tomorrow morning for the Toronto Shoe Show.  But thanks to Mother Nature, that flight was cancelled!! So, I am now leaving early Sunday morning from Moncton.  Maybe on the way I'll stop and get those boots!!

Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment