Friday, September 30, 2011

This is how we do it...a walk on the wild side!

Hi everyone.

So, this week is my turn to showcase one of fall's trends.  I don't know how you all feel about leopard print, by I know myself, I have been a bit apprehensive to try it out.  I assumed it wasn't for the faint at heart, but for those true fashion mavens who are already bold in their dress.  But after staring at these shoes and boots in the store for the last month, I have found myself drawn to them.

The first pair of shoes I tried on were these Corso Como leopard print pumps.  I've paired them with a pair of jeans and a blazer - nothing too out there.  I like how these shoes jazz up and simple outfit!



The second pair I've had my eye on are the Nine West leopard print bootie.  They really look great with a simple sweater dress and pair of tights. 





So, what do you think?  Are you going to take a walk on the wild side this fall??

Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment