Friday, September 23, 2011

This is how we do it..Nadine style!

Hi everyone.  Time for our second "This is how we do it!"  Nadine's take on the Seychelle peep-toe pump!


Well....I can't believe I only have one week left in Saint John...let me just say what a pleasure it has been to work at the Urban Shoe Myth in the past couple of months!

I have loved my time with Shelley and the gals and I will miss them terribly!
So as everyone knows....I am a total girlie girl! If it's got ruffles, bows, or anything remotely pretty I am buying it.

These Seychelles shoes were destined to be mine the second they landed in the store! What more could I want....a patent bow, gorgeous cream and burgundy coloring, and the comfort of a small built-in platform.

I can dress them up or down....they are perfect for any dress and they make my skinnies look cuter, making them more versatile than one would think!
1
And let's not forget the compliments I am going to get while wearing them back in the big city! :)

 


Aw, thanks Nadine...we're going to miss you too!  Good luck in the big city!

Shelley

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love these ones with tights! So pretty! (And love that whole outfit, Nadine!)

    ReplyDelete